On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
The Connex VSM is an advanced, touch screen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors with minimal knobs or buttons for ease of cleaning—perfect for general care floors within the hospital and also for surgery centers and other ambulatory care offices.
6700 is a standard unit 4 USB ports for accessories, Nurse Call, Radio Ready. NIBP and SpO2 standard. Spot-Check, Triage, Intervals Monitoring and Continuous Monitoring Profile included. Respiration option not included.
Features and Benefits
- SureBP® technology measures BP as cuff is inflating
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal
- Pulse rate and MAP included
- Nellcor SpO2 included
- Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 themometer included
- Connects to select Health O Meter® digital scales. Click here for the Health O Meter Scales
- Optional 3-Lead or 5-Lead ECG Module available
- Closely monitor patients who may be at risk in low-acuity care areas
- Detect and alarm for asystole, ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation at the bedside
- Leverage one monitoring device for all core low-acuity use cases and clinical needs—from spot-check vitals to interval monitoring to low-acuity procedural monitoring
- Help avoid the cost, complexity and training associated with monitors designed for higher-acuity settings
- Help reduce transcription errors and provide immediate access to patient information with numeric connectivity to the EMR
- Help improve staff workflow efficiencies with an easy-to-use monitor designed by clinicians
- Easily connect to local nurse call systems
- Get immediate access to accurate patient vitals
- Wireless capability allows data to be sent to the EMR anytime, anywhere
- Profiles controls alarms and configures to specific workflows
- Advanced patient ID verifies patient name
- Connects to all leading EHR systems to reduce documentation errors
- Interval programs for automatic readings
- Use across procedure, triage and general exam environments for both spot check and continuous monitoring
- Save vitals information with the patient name for future reference
- Only one step away from the home screen for any function or parameter
- Fast recharging Lithium-Ion battery
Advanced Patient ID*
- Two-way wireless communication associates patient ID numbers to names for positive identification at the bedside.
- Customizable ID fields, including simultaneous display of multiple forms of ID.
Comprehensive Patient Documentation*
- Patient modifiers and qualifiers (e.g., body position, pain, and respiration) can be documented on the device.
- Eliminates the need for a bedside computer, or to locate a PC and transcribe data later.
Patient Data Protection
- Patient-identifiable data protected with customizable options:
- Screen blackouts
- Automated, configurable deletion of patient information.
- Rules to check record completeness before saving.
Integrated, Best-in-Class Wireless Technology
- Allows the monitor to act as a true mobile device.
- Works with your current wireless network to make integration simple and seamless.
- Delivers up-to-date patient demographics, ensuring proper ID at the point of care.
*With Connex Software
- Connex Vital Signs Monitor 6700
- 8 ft Blood Pressure Tubing
- Adult Cuff
- Large Adult Cuff
- Nellcor SpO2
- Adult Finger Sensor
- SpO2 Sensor Cable
- Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000
- 20 Probe Covers
- Power Supply
- Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 Paper Roll
- User Manual