3-Lead, AHA, ECG Module with USB Cable for the use with Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors.
Features and Benefits
- Closely monitor patients who may be at risk in low-acuity care areas
- Detect and alarm for asystole, ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation at the bedside Leverage one monitoring device for all core low-acuity use cases and clinical needs—from spot-check vitals to interval monitoring to low-acuity procedural monitoring
- Help avoid the cost, complexity and training associated with monitors designed for higher-acuity settings
- Help reduce transcription errors and provide immediate access to patient information with numeric connectivity to the EMR
- Help improve staff workflow efficiencies with an easy-to-use monitor designed by clinicians
- Easily connect to local nurse call systems
- Recommended with Connex Vital Signs Monitor's with printers.
- Comes with 3-lead ECG
- Connex Vital Signs ECG Module
- 3-Lead ECG Cable
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- 1-Year Warranty on the ECG Module
- 90-Year Warranty on the ECG Lead Cable.
ECG Module Brochure