On-Site Training Included!|
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
Small enough to carry everywhere, with the same accuracy as Welch Allyn industry-leading vital signs
devices, the Connex
ProBP™ 3400 digital blood pressure device is a smart choice for just
about every clinical setting. SureBP™ technology lets you take fast,
accurate blood pressure readings in just 15 seconds, while USB-wired
connectivity lets you send them straight to your EMR/HIS.
Features and Benefits
- Small, handheld design makes device easy to carry and capture readings on rounds or in triage settings.
- SureBP™ NIBP technology enables fast, accurate 15-second blood pressure readings, improving patient comfort.
- Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn cuff sizes ranging from small child (size 8) to thigh (size 13)
- Lithium ion battery technology delivers 100 readings on a single charge with rapid recharge time.
- Configurable to match your workflow and specific patient needs.
- Upgradeable so that your initial investment is protected as your needs change.
- Adult and large adult cuffs included.
- ProBP 3400 Blood Pressure Unit
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Adult Cuff
- (1) Large Adult Cuff
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) 5 ft. Blood Pressure Tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- User Manual
- BP Technology: Welch Allyn SureBP™ NIBP Technology, 15-second measurement time typical; standard deflation readings take longer
- EMR/HIS connectivity: USB wired
- Graphic display:
- Display: 16-bit color; 4.3 cm (h) x 5.8 cm (w) (1.69 in x 2.28 in)
- Pixels: 240 (h) x 320 (w)
- Cuff pressure range: 0 to 300 mmHg
- Systolic range / Diastolic range: 60 to 250 mmHg / 30 to 160 mmHg
- Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) range: MAP is a calculated reading that yields an approximate value. 40 to 190 mmHg
- Pulse rate range / accuracy (using blood pressure determination): 35 to 199 bpm / ±5.0%
- Cuff range: Works with Welch Allyn FlexiPort® Disposable and Reusable cuffs ranging from size 8-13, including long 12.0 cm - 55.0 cm (4.7 in - 21.7 in)
- Overpressure cutoff: 300 mmHg ±15 mmHg
- Dimensions / weight: 15.0 cm (h) / 8 cm (l) / 5.6 cm (d) / 450 g (5.9 in / 3.1 in / 2.2 in / 15.87 oz)
- Mounting: Welch Allyn mobile stand, wall mount, and desk mount
- Portability: May be used as a handheld device
- Degree of protection: Type BF applied part
- Safety classification: Class II
- Internally powered: Battery, lithium-ion type, 3.7 V, 2100 mAh, 7.8 Wh. 100 readings per charge
- Blood pressure life: Blood pressure module tested to 150,000 cycles
- Shock resistance: Meets drop-test requirements of AAMI SP10:2002
- Internal memory: 50-reading internal memory
- Service and Repair: Via USB connection, optional device upgrades to SureBP™ Technology Calibration and system software updates via Welch Allyn Partners in Care service tool
- Protection against the ingress of water: IPXØ
- Standards: Conforms to IEC/EN 60601-1; IEC/EN 60601-1-2; EN 1060-1, EN 1060-3; AAMI SP10; FCC Part 15 Subpart C; FCC ID # PI4411B, IC # 1931B-BTM411
- Environmental specifications:
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Operating altitude: -557 ft to 16,000 ft (-170 m to 4877 m)
- Storage humidity: 15 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Power requirements:
- Patient-rated transformer is connected to mains:
- Input : 100-240 VAC, 0.18 A, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 5 VDC, 0.5 A
||Connex ProBP3400 - Standard NIBP, Wired USB, Handheld
||Connex ProBP3400 - Standard NIBP, Wired USB, Mobile Stand
||Connex ProBP3400 - Standard NIBP, Wired USB, Wall Mount
||Connex ProBP3400 - SureBP NIBP, Wired USB, Handheld
||Connex ProBP3400 - SureBP NIBP, Wired USB, Mobile Stand
||Connex ProBP3400 - SureBP NIBP, Wired USB, Wall Mount
|Check the items you wish to purchase, then click