This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Nasiff CardioCard PC Based Stress ECG System.
CareCenter MD is a multimodality PC-based diagnostic workstation with stress test and resting ECG modalities, designed to make your workflow much easier. The USB Data acquisition between patient and workstation through hard wire.
Features and Benefits
Care Center MD Features
- Wireless data acquisition: Safety, comfort, and confidence for your patients and your staff.
- One-button navigation: Easy-to-learn graphical user interface; common for all modalities.
- Hook-up verification screen: At-a-glance indication of proper electrode hook-up for better accuracy
- Scalable design: Designed to make adding future modalities a breeze.
- Flexible customization: Modify and save screen views for each user and select reports that best fit your needs.
- EMR connectivity: Import demographics and orders; export results to your EMR for future access.
- CareCenter MD OfficeNet: Access all patient data and results throughout your network or from remote locations.
- CareCenter MD: Online View live patient tests from a remote location and comment via instant messaging
- Optional Treadmill available
Diagnostic Workstation Features
- Clinicians Tests
there’s a diagnostic workstation
and module, clinicians can
take ECG and stress tests free
from wires between patient and
- Set up dedicated
rooms or move your workstation
wherever you need it to be.
shared patient database eliminates
the need to re-enter patient data.
- Physician Reads.
- You can read, edit, confirm, and
save full, completed patient tests from your desk 30
seconds after the test is complete.
- Open multiple previous ECG or stress tests and compare
- Customize your workspace with the screen views and
reports that work best for you and your staff.
- Physicians Access
- Access tests anywhere you have a secured connection
- Can Access at home, clinic or hospital.
- CareCenter MD has a first-of-its-kind feature.
For a little extra, add CareCenter MD Online
for live consultations. Your cardiologist can
log on, watch, and comment on the tests via
instant messages – as they happen.
- Physician seeks a consult.
- The cardiologist opens
a complete test file with full disclosure, measurement
tools, and analysis capability.
- Your reply is an
annotated, confirmed over-read.
- Simple Navigation: One
button navigation speeds
you through each test. This
button changes personality
depending on where you are
in the test and helps guide
you step by step.
- Multi-view hookup screen: Color-coded electrode placement
diagram, dynamic “noise
level” bar graph, and real-time
ECG waveform display all help
identify hook-up problems
before you start the test.
- Test procedure buttons: Test procedures can be selected to
perform. You can also change
the order, add or delete tests, and
change the name of any test
- Post-test ECG view: See the
full 10 seconds of recorded
ECG, not just the last 2.5.
- ECG view box: Synchronized with the
portion of the 10-second recording
displayed above. Drag left or right to
see any section.
- Context-sensitive task buttons: Access
additional tasks, features, views, and
reports with just the click of a button.
- Strip review: Select captured strips
and review full disclosure on any
lead(s) from the beginning of the test.
- Automatic worst case: The
system automatically captures
and reports worst case during
a stress test.
- Trend graph: At-a-glance view
of key parameters throughout the
test. The vertical blue progress
bar is syncronized with the ECG
display shown to the left
- Analysis results: See full test results including
measurement values, diagnosis statements,
and interpretation summary. Edit diagnosis
and interp statements manually or from a
drop-down menu of pre-defined statements
prior to confirmation.
- On-the-fly lead views: Simply right-click
on any ECG waveform display and select a
different view. You can even create new lead
views and save a favorite as your default.
- Dynamic Range: ± 316 mV DC
- Sample Rate: 8000 Hz [125 μs] for each of the 10 electrode channels
- Resolution: 2.576 μV / LSB, 18 bit
- Common Mode Rejection: ≥ 120 dB
- Frequency Range: 0.05 Hz - 150 Hz
- Pacemaker Detection: Digital monitoring of all electrodes. Amplitude ≥ 2 mV, Duration ≥ 200 µs, Edge times ≤ 100 µs
- Input Impedance: > 50 MΩ
- Electrode Check: Frequency analysis and impedance measurement.
- Input Protection: Against defibrillator shock and RF surgery pulses.
- Patient Cable Connection: 15-Pin D-Sub for 10-lead patient cable, AHA or IEC color code, pinch (Stress), and banana plug with clip (ECG)
- Applied Part: Type CF
- Standards: DIN EN 60601-1; DIN EN 60601-1-2; DIN EN 60601-2-25; DIN EN 60601-2-51;
USB Acquisition Device
- CPU: Intel compatible processor 2 GHz
- Memory: RAM 1 GB (2 GB for server)
- Hard Disk: > 10 GB of available space (100 GB for server to accommodate database)
- Drive: CD or DVD Drive
- Display Resolution:
- 1024 x 768 (minimum)
- 1280 x 1024, 24 bit or better (recommended)
- Network: Network interface card 10Mb/s min, 1000Mb/s recommended.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP Pro SP2, Vista Pro, Windows 7 Pro, Server 2003, Server 2008
- PC Connection: USB 2.0 (5 meter USB cable)
- Power Supply: Powered via USB connection.
- QRS Trigger Output: Via LPT and serial port of the PC
- Size: 95 mm x 64 mm x 28 mm (3.7 in x 2.5 in x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 90 g (3.17 oz)
- 1-year warranty on acquisition module.
- 90-day warranty on cables and accessories.
- Software updates are free of charge.