Introducing the next generation of exercise electrocardiography by SCHILLER: the CS-200 Touch with touch screen, 12/16 channels and unique BP monitoring technique for stress test. Due to its well-accepted, easy operation in all modes, CS-200 Touch is ideal for the office and for clinical applications. Integrated database connectivity to the office computer and clinical information systems allows electronic data retrieval and a paperless environment.
Features and Benefits
- SCHILLER resting ECG software with 12/16 simultaneous leads
- Resting ECG, exercise ECG, stress test blood pressure measurement, all in one application
- Risk-predicting algorithms, including Duke Treadmill score, assist you in detecting patients at risk of sudden cardiac death.
- Hook-up advisor – signal quality analysis program
- Height-adjustable trolley
- Medical all-in-one computer, 22” touch screen
- Resting rhythm
- Bi-directional network communication provides remote access to SEMA-stored patient records
- EMR system interface (GDT)
- DICOM/HL-7 interface to HIS
- PDF export
- STEP printout internal or external
- Interfaces control of digital ergometers /treadmills / BP-200 plus directly from CS-200 Touch
- Exercise ECG software EXEC plus
- Pacemaker measurements software
- Smooth, quiet, zero start AC inverter drive.
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system.
- Low profile, cushioned deck (standard) for patient comfort and safety.
- 22" wide running belt instills user confidence.
- Patented MasterTrack belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts.
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Available in 110V or 220V
- 3D Vector ECG Software: Assessment of cardiac pathological patterns.
- SCHILLER Echo View Software: “Birds Eye View” Echo view analysis program uses unique technology that
can quickly transform and display complex ECG information in an intuitive, easy-to-view manner.
- AF Toolbox Software: Permits accurate & reliable detection of Atrial fibrillation which are common causes of strokes or cerebral infarcts
- HyperQ Software: Based on a ground breaking non -invasive technology helps in the prediction of ischaemic heart disease
- Previous Test Retrieval Software: Displays the resting ECG measurements and
interpretation during the exercise ECG test. During exercise
ECG test you can compare the current data with a previous
exercise test at any point in the exercise test.
- QRS trigger cable
- CS-200 Unit
- TMX-428 Treadmill
- Height Adjustable Cart
- 10 Lead Patient Cable
- (10) Alligator Clips
- (500) Disposable Stess ECG Electrodes
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Ergobelt
- (1) Wireless Keyboard
- User Manual
CS-200 "Touch" Device
- Dimensions: 76" x 65" x 18"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Power requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE) or Medical
grade power adapter (optional)
- Power Consumption: Max. 6VA
- Interfaces included: PC connection (Ethernet RJ45), 3 serial
ports: treadmill, BP (BP-200 plus), ergometer, QRS trigger
(TTL synchronization output)
- Technology: Active fl oating and isolated (CF protection) powered
12/16-channel ECG module with built-in lead-fail detection
and lead prep impedance measurement.
- Sampling rate: Over-sampling @ 8000 Hz, 16 leads, 24 bit
- Dynamic range: +/– 320 mV
- Frequency response: 0.05 – 300 Hz
- Line filter: 50.0 or 60.0 Hz
- Common mode rejection: > 140
Input impedance: > 100 MOhm, defibrillator-protected
- Pace detect: > +/– 2 mV / > 0.1ms
- ECG analysis frequency: 1000 Hz
- ST measurements: In addition to continuous ST trends, it presents
ST level and slope for all 12/16 average complexes and autocomparison
with reference complexes which can be edited both
during and after the procedure.
- QRS-Trigger: TTL synchronization output
- Heart rate: Automatic arrhythmia detection, documentation
- Full disclosure ECG: Beat by beat review – Post-test playback
allows for full disclosure review of the entire test.
- Reanalysis: Post-test medians re-measurement
- ECG interpretation: ETM™ adult and paediatric
ECG analysis program
- Additional ECG function: HyperQ Stress, HyperQ Resting,
16-lead Resting/Stress ECG, AF Toolbox, Pacemaker measurement,
- Communication Interfaces: GDT, PDF, XML, optional HL-7 (ADT,
ORM, ORU, DFT, MDM), DICOM (c-store, waveform export,
modality worklist) via SEMA3 Server.
- Bidirectional data exchange: The DICOM Modality Worklist
supports bidirectional data exchange and simultaneous review
of imaging and ECG data, thus improving dual modality
- ARBA Filter: High & low pass filter & baseline correction – low pass
smoothing fi lter to suppress muscle tremor and high-frequency
noise, without affecting the QRS complex.
- RNSF: Robust noise suppression filter – reduces noise and baseline
artifact while preserving a diagnostic quality ECG signal. Baseline
fi lter to suppress or greatly reduce baseline fluctuations
without influencing the measurement values (for Resting and
- Anti-Aliasing: Online & Offline (to smooth the ECG signal traces)
- Line Filter: 50 or 60 Hz notch filter (selectable)
- Intel 3rd Generation (Ivy Bridge) Core i5 CPU
- 21.5” wide full HD 1920 x 1080 LCD w/ LED backlight
- Front full fl at resistive touch with IP65 rating
- Antibacterial plastic housing
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7GHz (Dual Core, 3 MB cache)
- Memory: 4 GB (max. 8 GB), x 2 DDR3 SODIMM, 1066/1333 MHz
- HDD: 2.5” SATA HDD drive bay x 1 + anti-vibration kit, 320 GB
- USB: 2.0 x 4
- COM: DB-9 x 2 (RS232, RS232/422/485)
LAN: RJ-45 x 2, Gigabit
- WLAN: Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n mini PCIe module w/ internal
antenna x 2
- Power adaptor: External, 100 watts, 90~264 V AC in, 12 V DC out
medical grade, 1.2 m DC cable
- Internal Battery: Lithium-Ion, 29Wh, running time approx. 25 min.
- POE: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Operating system: WINDOWS™ embedded 64 bit
- Displayed leads: Number on screen 3, 6, 12 or 16 leads
- Display format: 1 x 3, 1 x 6, 2 x 6, 4 x 3, 1 x 12, 1 x 16
- Display speeds: 12.5, 25 or 50 mm/s
- Display sensitivity/gain: 5, 10 or 20
- Displayed vital signs data: Heart rate, target heart rate, blood
pressure, exercise clock, stage clock, phase clock, protocol,
speed, grade, Watts, METS, RPM, arrhythmia and SpO2 (from
- Displayed data: ST scan, median complexes, arrhythmias, ventricular
ectopic/min counter, 3 to 16 leads, electrode check 12
or 16 leads, SCHILLER EchoView, trends, tabular summary, stored
ECG strips, interpretation, time-of-day clock, patient name,
- Reports printed on plain paper using a high-speed laser printer.
No need for expensive thermal paper. No more fading problems
- IEC/EN 60601-1; IEC/EN 60601-2-25; IEC/EN 60601-1-2 (EMC)
- Protection class according to 60601-1: I
- Applied Part according to 60601-1: CF
- Classification according to Directive 93/92/EEC: IIa
- Transport temperature: –10 °C to +50 °C (+14 °F to +122 °F)
- Storage temperature: +5°C to +50 °C (+41°F to +122 °F)
- Relative humidity (storage/transport):
10 % to 95 % (non-condensing)
- Pressure (storage/transport): 500 – 1060 hPa
- Operating Temperature: +10 °C to + 40 °C (+50 °F to +104 °F)
- Relative humidity (operating): 15 % to 95 % (non-condensing)
- Pressure (operating): 700 – 1060 hPa
|Accessories for this product...