The Cardioline ClickHolter Recorder is a portable ECG signal recorder (Holter) able to save data without the need for removable media. The data is rapidly and safely transferred to a Personal Computer for subsequent analysis, thanks to the USB connection interface.
The technical solutions adopted ensure the maximum patient comfort - minimum size, low weight, reliable recording and the best working conditions for the operators: two different work modes “stand alone” and “interactive”-, dual recording quality control system, fast downloading of recordings, cancellation of the test-patient association risks.
Feature and Benefits
- Easy patient preparation: check signal quality and activation of recording without need for external instruments.
- Control all preparation and recording programming phases directly at PC.
- 3 lead recording in simultaneous mode for 24/48 hours.
- Pace-maker impulse detection on a dedicated channel.
- Dual recording start-up system.
- Low weight and small size.
- Powered by two 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries.
- Suitable for recordings on for neonatal weighing less than 10 kg.
- High signal resolution.
- ClickHolter Recorder Unit
- 10-Lead Patient Cable
- USB Cable
- Belt Pouch
- 25 Electrodes
- User Manual
- ECG Channels: 3
- Type of Recording: Continuous digital acquisition
- Recording Medium: Internal flash memory
- Memory Size: 64 MB
- Patient Impedance Detection: Independent for each lead
- Saturation Detection: Independent for each lead
- Service Connector: USB cable
- Resolution: 10 BITS; 11 microV/bit LSB
- Frequency Response: 0.05 – 55 Hz
- Dynamic AC: 10mVpp
- Dynamic DC: ±300 mV DC signal superposition
- CMRR: >60dB
- Sampling Frequency: 250 Hz per channel for 24 hours or 125 Hz per channel for 48 hours
- Input Impedance: >10 Mohm
- Patient Cable: 5 wires, 7 wires optional
- Event Marker: Through keyboard
- Data Transfer: Through USB cable
- ECG Display: In real time 3 channels on PC monitor
- Power Supply: 2 x AA 1.5V batteries
- Dimensions & Weight: 110x83x17 mm, 160 gr. (including batteries)