This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to EKG Machines.
with free EKG
II Plus Software. This allows you to preview and control
your Bionet EKG machine from your windows-based computer.
Providing a large LCD display and touchscreen operation, the CardioTouch 3000 is the most efficient and cost-effective 12ch resting ECG. ECG reports, including detailed interpretation information, print on A4 full size paper for easy filing. Features and Benefits
- CardioTouch 3000 stands out for it's high functionality, user friendliness, and an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
- Acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads
to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis in under 60
- Combines menu-guided touch screen technology with a convenient rotary key to maximize ease of use.
- Store results for up to 30 patients in internal flash memory.
- The ECG printout offers detailed interpretation information in beat report format to aid in diagnosis.
- Uses normal fax paper which costs about ¼ the cost of ECG paper. It will even generate it's own grid!
- The CardioTouch 3000 will produce full size A4 printouts in 1,3,6 and
12ch formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make for
easier filing in the patient chart.
- ECG leads: 10 lead 12 channel simultaneous ECG and acquisition
- Dimension: 296 (w) x 305.5 (h) x 92.5 (d)mm, Approximately 3.5kg
- Recording Channel: 3, 6, 12 channel and 1 channel (60 sec)
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20, auto (I~aVF: 10, V1~V6: 5) mm/mV
- Printing Speed: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/s
- Filters: AC (50/60Hz, - 20dB or better); Muscle (25~35Hz, -3dB or better); Base line drift (0.1Hz, -3dB or better);
- Low Pass Filter: off, 40Hz, 100Hz, 150 Hz
- Display: 320 x 240 character LCD display (3 leads trends)
- Monitor Display: ID, date, sensitivity, speed, filter, form, rhythm lead
- User Interface: Touch screen (alphanumeric and symbol available), keyboard, rotary push-knob (pop-up menu)
- Patient data: ID, name, age, sex, height, weight
- Basic Measurement: Heart rate, PR, QRS, QT/QTc, P-R-T axis
- Recorder: Thermal print head, thermal roll paper
writing width: 204mm
- Internal Noise: 20uV (p-p
- Input Impedance: > 10M / Input Voltage Range: > +- 5mV
- Common Mode Rejection : > 100 dB / DC Offset Voltage: > +-300 mV
- Time Constant : 3.2sec / Patient Leakage Current : <10uA
- Frequency Response 0.05~150Hz / Isolated and
- Signal Quality Control: Disconnect
lead detection, pacemaker pulse detection.
- Power Supply: AC or built-in battery
- 100-240 vac, 50/60Hz, 1.0-0.5 A, 60W max
- Battery (Ni-MH): 1
hour of normal use (approx. 100 ECG printouts)
- Communication: PC
connection with RS-232 interface and LAN
- Safety: Class 1, Type
- Conformity: CE, CSA
An additional 10 rolls of paper and 1 bag of electrode is given free with purchase. Promotional items will be drop shipped 2-4 weeks after purchase.
- 10-lead ECG Patient Cable
- Alligator Clips
- Medi-Graph Paper
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- Diagnostic Guide Book
- Quick Reference Guide
- 4-year manufacturers warranty.
|Accessories for this product...