A true 12- lead interpretive ECG with the ability to perform USB or Bluetooth
ECG testing from the same device depending on your needs. Performing
fast testing and managing them easily with you at the point-of-care.
Works with the following EMR systems: Allscripts MyWay, AthenaNet, Centricity, ChartMaker, eClinical Works, LytecMD, Medent, NextGen, Office Ally, OmniMed, PractiseFusion
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Simultaneous Interpretive 12- lead Acquisition of your PC ECG/PC EKG.
- ECG Interpretation Classes: MIs, Blocks, Enlargements, Axis; over 100 calls.
- Real-time 12-, 6-, 3-, 2- or 1- ECG Lead Color Display of ECG/EKG Complex.
- 10 foot ECG Patient Cable with Locking Replaceable Leads (plus 3 feet)
- Full Patient Demographics and Information.
- HR with Global Measurements, Complete Interval Values and ST Information.
- Capture Unlimited ECG/EKG Durations of Patient Data to any Storage Medium.
- Can connect to the PC through USB or Bluetooth
- User Selectable Lead Formats on Final ECG/EKG Report.
- Print Final Report to any Windows Printer (no fading, low cost, ready availability)
- Cardio Card data can be transmitted in real time and after storing. Data can be sent by DICOM, IP and files (PDF, HL7, XML, etc).
Features and Benefits
- Digital ECG device
- Lead wires with clips.
- PC Software (Comes on CD Standard; optional USB Thumblink or Online Web Link Available)
- 100 Electrodes
- USB Cable
- USB Dongle for Bluetooth Connectivity
- User Manual
- Unlimited toll free tech support
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Height: 4.87"
- Connection With PC: USB and Bluetooth
- Power Supply: USB DC 5v or two AA batteries
- Power Consumption: < 200 mA from USB or batteries
- ECG Measurement Resolutions: 2-4 msec, 1.22uV at 100 mm/mV gain
- Heart Rate Range: 30-300 bpm
- Leads: Standard 12-Lead
- Leads Leakage: < 10 uA
- Acquisition Mode: Simultaneous interpretive 12-Lead acquisition
- Sampling Rate: 12-lead sampling rate 250-100hz
- A/D Rate: 1kHz
- Time Base: 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/sec
- Dynamic Range: ± 5 mV
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz (higher available)
- Gains: 2.5, 5, 10, 10/5, 20, 40 mm/mV
- Input Impedance: >1012 ohms
- System Noise: <40 mV RTI
- ECG Interpretation Classes: Mls, blocks, enlargements, axis AFib
- Filters: High performance baseline filter, baseline correction and other filters to minimize motion artifact
- CMRR: >120 db
- Networking: Built-in
- Measurements: HR with global measurements, complete interval values and ST information
- PC Requirements: Tablet/Laptop/Desktop PC, Intel Compatible, 512MB RAM, 40GB HD, WINDOWS XP, Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and MAC’s with Boot Camp, Dual Boot,VMware Fusion or Parallels
Database Management System
CardioResting ECG Demo
How to Acquire an ECG
How to Retrieve Patient from Database and Add Comments
How to Print an ECG