The Welch Allyn CP 150 Electrocardiograph combines simplicity with speed using a unique, 7" touch-screen display and keyboard to improve accuracy. Take quick ECG readings with the touch of a button. And with a range of advanced connectivity features, help improve your practice workflow by sending, managing, and sharing patient data with systems inside or outside your facility.
Purchase any of Welch Allyn CP150 Electrocardiograph Machines with WiFi and receive a $250.00 Rebate. Offer ends on December 13th, 2019.
On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Minimize repeat ECGs with superior ease-of-use and accuracy.
- Lead quality tester checks for misplaced lead connections.
- On-screen prompts guide staff through a test, saving time and reducing training.
- Integrated touch-screen keyboard minimizes errors in entering patient information.
- Instant-on feature powers device up quickly, allowing immediate reports.
- Store up to 100 test results in system memory.
- Battery operation enables easy machine transport.
- Integrated wireless radio connection enables, PDF test results to be transferred to shared network folders, to help clinicians get data where it's ultimately needed.
- Full-size printouts and clinical decision support with MEANS interpretation.
- 3, 6, or full 12-lead ECG preview options.
- Optional DICOM interoperability allows for bi-directional connectivity to the EMR, CVIS or PACS without any middleware and can help reduce patient data re-entry by importing patient demographics into a worklist.
- Optional mobile office cart for easy machine transport, or hospital cart with more increased durability and two fixed brakes.
- CP 150 Electrocardiograph
- 100 Electrodes
- Patient Cable
- 1 Pack of Paper
- Dust Cover
- Power Cord
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 380.9 mm (15 in) x 358.1 mm (14.1 in) x 136.2 mm (5.4 in)
- Weight: 11.5 lb (with battery)
- Thermal Paper: Z-fold, 21 cm (8.25 in) x 28 cm (11 in) x 200 sheets
- Gain Settings:
- Auto ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV, AUTO
- Rhythm ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Lead Configurations: Standard, Cabrera
- ECG Storage: At least 100 ECG tests (in test directory)
- High-performance baseline: 0.5 Hz
- Muscle tremor: 35 Hz
- AC interference: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 3-year warranty on ECG Machine.
- 90-day warranty on patient cable and battery.
|Accessories for this product...