GE's CASE® Exercise Testing System helps you put data in
motion, with powerful analysis and diagnostic tools that streamline the
process of data acquisition and review.
EMR-ready technology provides networking, connectivity & options
enabling you to review, edit, print and export stored final reports,
keeping your stress system free for testing. Forward-thinking design
delivers easy-to-use applications that speed testing and analysis. And
clinically validated analysis programs support confident patient
diagnosis. All in a scalable system designed to meet your specific
performance and productivity requirements. So, you can keep your
patients, and your practice, moving in the right direction.
The T-2100 treadmill can be purchased with this system, and can interface with the CASE® Exercise Testing System and many legacy products. The T-2100 treadmill’s extra-long, 60-inch surface provides an extra margin of safety for patients. Its zero start feature slowly builds up speed for safe and smooth operation. And it can be slowed to a gradual stop, or stopped immediately with the standard emergency stop button. Full front and side handrails are also standard on the T-2100 treadmill.
Features and Benefits
- The CASE system is the only exercise testing system that uses GE’s acclaimed Marquette 12SL interpretive ECG program for accurate pre-test and recovery 12-lead analysis.
- Digital signal processing at the point of acquisition and innovative noise-handling algorithms ensure clear, well-defined ECG tracings, accurate data and better patient care – even in the high-noise stress environment.
- The Marquette T-Wave Alternans analysis program (TWA) provides an additional tool for predicting sudden cardiac death.
- Not only does the CASE system store full disclosure data, it also allows clinicians to create 12-lead ECGs and analyze arrhythmias during post-test review.
- Using GE’s patented finite residual filter, customers obtain the highest quality ECG without sacrificing waveform fidelity.
- Bidirectional communication with the MUSE® cardiology information system streamlines workflow in the hospital between the CASE system and the Hospital Information System (HIS).
- A backlit keyboard, well-lit work surface and swiveling, full-size monitor make it easier than ever to manage patients in rooms darkened for stress echo studies.
- The highly-scalable CASE system can be readily configured to the requirements of any size facility today – and lets you add more capabilities as your needs and applications evolve.
- The CASE system seamlessly integrates with Centricity® Physician Office – EMR for improved workflow in the physician office.
- 60-inch walking surface
- Two stopping modes
- Standard full handrail set
- Optional pediatric handrail set
- Standard emergency stop switch
- Starts from 0 mph
- 0 to 13.5 mph speed range
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- 0 to 25 percent grade range
- Enhanced tolerance to electrical changes for greater patient safety
- 3.0 horsepower motor
- Self-calibrating for speed and grade
- Digital control insures precise speed and grade control
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 Hz
- ST measurements: ST amplitudes, slope, integral, index, ST/HR slope, ST/HR loops, ST/HR index up to 15 leads
- E, J and post-J point: Manual or computer selected
- Signal processing: Incremental median updating technique
- Baseline correction: Finite Residual Filter (FRF) and/or Cubic Spline analysis
- QRS detection and analysis: Automatic or manual lead selection
- ECG output: Real-time ECG/QRS beep/TTL synchronization output
- Heart rate: Automatic arrhythmia detection, documentation and annotation
- Full-disclosure ECG: Beat-to-beat ECG storage & event review
- Reanalysis: Post-test medians measurements from E, J and post-J point selections
- ECG interpretation: (Optional) Marquette® 12SL® resting ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics
- Additional ECG function: XTI stress interpretation, vectorcardiography (15 lead)
- Technology: Active, “Type BF” floating isolated powered 14-channel acquisition module with built-in lead-fail detection and lead prep impedance measurement
- Sampling rate: Over-sampling @ 4000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 320 mV, ± 10 mV signal superimposed on ± 150 mV DC offset
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 Hz
- Noise: < 15 μV peak-to-peak noise over 0.01 to 150 Hz (-3 dB) bandwidth
- Frequency response: -3 dB, display and writer
- High-pass filter: 0.01 (or 0.05 Hz, special use) with DC offset control
- Low-pass filter: 20, 40, 100, 150 Hz (selectable)
- Line filter: 50.0 or 60.0 Hz notch filter (selectable)
- Baseline correction: Cubic Spline algorithm
- Artifact/baseline correction: Finite Residual Filter (FRF) analysis
- Common mode rejection: > 140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input impedance: > 10 M Ohms @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient leakage: < 10 μA
- Pace detect: Orthogonal LA, LL and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs
- Writer technology: “Instant” load, thermal dot array
- Writer leads: 3, 6, 12 or 15 leads (standard, NEHB, Cabrera, configurable)
- Writer speeds: 5, 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/sec (± 2%)
- Writer sensitivity/gain: 2.5, 5, 10 or 20 mm/mV (± 5%)
- Writer resolution: Horizontal 1000 lines/sec x 200 dpi dedicated local printing. 200 x 200 dpi generic printing
- Paper type: Thermal, perforated, fan-fold, 300 sheets/pack
- Paper size:
- A size 214.63 x 280 mm (8.45 x 11 in)
- A4 size 210 x 297.5 mm (8.27 x 11.0 in)
- Height: 148 cm (58 in) with no monitor installed (LCD display rotates vertical and horizontal for optimum viewing)
- Width: 62 cm (24 in) with paper tray removed
- Depth: 75 cm (30 in)
- Weight: 68 kg (150 lb) without monitor
- Weight: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Walking area: 18 x 60 in. (45.7 x 152.4 cm)
- Floor space required: 29 x 77 in. (73.7 x 195.6 cm)
- Walking surface height: 5.5 in. (14.0 cm)
- Handrail height above walking surface:
- Front – 40 in. (101.6 cm)
- Side – Maximum 35 in. (88.9 cm) descending at a 5° angle to 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Maximum rated load: 450 lbs. (204 kg)
- Belt speed range: 0 to 13.5 mph at 220 VAC/60 Hz continuously variable; 0 mph start-up
- Driver motor: 3.0 hp
- Elevation motor: 1/10th hp
- Elevation range: 0 to 25% grade, continuously variable
- Maximum leakage current: 100μA, chassis to ground
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
CASE to MUSE Workflow