Receiving timely, high-quality, and accurate ECG results is critical for patient care. The Eclipse delivers the technology a hospital needs with a straightforward menu interface.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Enjoy the simplicity of its one-touch STAT ECGs, color active matrix display with 90-degree tilt/swivel screen, dedicated keyboard function keys, and intuitive shortcuts.
- Be assured: AccuPrint™ feature will prevent ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached.
- Choose to print beat-to-beat R-R intervals on reports.
- Be confident that the device will recognize and accommodate patients with various pacemakers.
- With its cutting-edge communications abilities, you can quickly receive
orders, transmit test results, and make a diagnosis – anywhere, anytime.
- Eliminate the hassle of scanning and filing hard copies by transmitting test results directly to your EMR/HIS.
- Helps you manage patient data at the hospital, office, or home office for your convenience.
- Further save time and reduce errors with the wristband barcode scanner – a favorite among clinicians.
- Eclipse Premier
- AHA cable
- Standard paper
- Disposable electrodes and clips
- Data Storage: 100 patient records
- Input/Output: Compact flash interface; Serial RS-232 (9-pin D); Telephone line interface (RJ11C)
- AC Operation: 115/230 V AC +/-10%, 0.80/0.40 A, 50/60 Hz
- Printout Device: 216 mm thermal dot array
- Paper Dimensions: 8.5 in x 11 in (US letter) or 210 mm x 300 mm (A4)
- Paper Type: Thermal-sensitive
- Chart Speeds: 10, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Gain: 5, 10, 20, mm/mV
- Printout Formats: 3-,4-,6-, or 12-channel; additional rhythm formats
- Modes: Automatic, rhythm or manual
- Electrode offset tolerance: +/-300 mV
- A/D Conversion: 10 μV LSB
- Artifact Filter Response: 40 Hz, -3 db
- Data Resolution: 500 samples/second, 5 μV
- Interpretation: Diagnosis, measurements, reason statements
- 3 years on parts and one year on labor; warranty card needs to be returned