Note: This item cannot be shipped to a dental facility.
Features and Benefits
The BRAVO fractionated vacuum chamber autoclave continues the SciCan tradition of being at the forefront of innovation and technology. BRAVO incorporates both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) cycles to ensure perfect steam penetration for any load. BRAVO is true to the true STATIM reputation for speed, providing rapid cycles for all types of instrument loads.
Note: Printer is not included. Sold Seperately
- Speed - BRAVO offers a perfect blend of speed and chamber capacity coupled with our drying technology to ensure your daily output of reprocessed instruments can not be rivaled.
- Dryness - With closed door drying and the Dri-Tec drying system, the BRAVO gives you lightning fast & consistent dry loads every time to allow more loads to be processed daily.
- Versatility - The BRAVO offers numerous sterilization cycles with a wide array of parameters. This allows the user to choose the appropriate cycle for the load, be it wrapped or unwrapped.
- Ease of Use - The BRAVO can be initiated by a single button. Once the BRAVO has been properly loaded, the user can choose from one of four pre-set cycles as defined by the user.
- Filling, Draining & Cleaning - The BRAVO chamber autoclave has a automatic filling and draining included
- Automatic Filling Option: BRAVO units can fill themselves from a 10 liter remote bottle placed up to 6 feet away.
- Direct to Drain Option: Lastly, a rear mounted, direct-to-drain port facilitates automatic drainage eliminating the need to manually drain the reservoir.
- Data Storage - The integrated front USB port allows cycle data to be stored digitally, making record keeping simple and efficient. Data Logger is sold seperately.
Cycle Times (Including Drying)
- Unit size: 22" x 19" x 16.5"
- Chamber Volume: 17L/4.5 Gal
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" D x 13.5"
- Weight: 128 lbs
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 15A, 1700W, 220/230V, 60Hz, 10A, 2300W, 220/240V, 50Hz, 10A, 2300
- Cycles (134°C for 4 minutes): 17V
- Porous/Wrapped: 35 min
- Hollow/Unwrapped: 27 min
- Solid/Wrapped: 24 min
- Solid/Unwrapped: 19 min