The SpiroCare unit is an accurate and hygienic spirometer.
Features and Benefits
- FVC (Forced Vital Capacity), SVC (Slow Vital Capacity), and MVV (Maximum Voluntary Maximum) test.
- Pre and post-bronchodilator comparison.
- Accurate measurement by using disposable mouthpiece with built-in sensor.
- PFT test report with interpretation.
- 7” color screen for displaying measurement in real time
- Touch interface for easily entering patient information
- Built-in printer and rechargeable battery
- USB barcode reader and keyboard can be attached through USB ports
- Disposable mouthpiece with patented sensing method is hygienic and eliminates the hassle of cleaning.
- Data management
- Saves up to 200 tests internally
- Exports the saved data to USB flash drive as JPEG/PDF/DCM file format
- Exports the saved data to computer running Windows based software, BMS-Plus, via WiFi or LAN.
- SpiroCare Main Unit
- (1) Spirometer Sensor
- (20) Disposable Mouthpieces
- (1) Medi-Graph Paper
- (1) Nose Clip
- (1) Mouthpiece Adapter
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Diagnostic Guide Book
- (1) WiFi USB Dongle
- (1) USB Flash Drive with BMS-Plus Software
- (1) User Manual
- Dimensions: 11.6" x 12" x 1.3"
- Measuring Values:
- FVC: FVC, FEV 1.0, FEV 1/FVC, FEF 0.2-1.2l, fef 25-75%, FEF 75-85%, PEF, FEF 25%, FEF 50%, FEF 75%, FIVC, FEV6, PEFT, FET100%, Extrapolated Volume
- SVC: SVC, ERV, IRV, TV, EC
- MVV: MVV, FB, TV
- Flow volume loop
- Flow time plot
- Measurement values table
- Measuring Range
- Flow: 0 to ± 14 L/s
- Volume: 0 to ± 12 L
- Measuring Method:
- Differential pressure method
- Sample Rate:
- Flow Impendance: < 0.2 mbar s/l at 12 l/s
- Measuring Accuracy: Complies with ATS (American Thoracic Society)
- Ambient Temperature: 15 to 40°C (59 to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa