This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to EKG Machines.
The Bionet CardioTouch3000-S combines a 12-channel interpretive resting ECG with a spirometer. ECG and spirometry reports, including detailed interpretation information, print on A4 full size paper for easy filing.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient A4 size printouts allow for easy chart filing.
- Grid function allows physician to use low-cost plain fax paper.
- One-touch operation (monitoring, recording mode)
- 12 ch simultaneous display.
- Wide and clear color TFT LCD.
- Touch screen for easy operation.
- Pre-post bronchodilator comparison.
- Rotary key access to all menus.
- Over 130 kinds of interpretation results.
- Disposable mouthpiece reduces cleaning.
- Store up to 120 patients.
- PC-compatible through LAN.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Automatic arrhythmia detection.
- HRV (heart rate variability) analysis.
- 5-minute long term recording.
- Pulmonary test with specialized theory.
- Breathing protocols include: FVC, SVC, MVV
- Multi-language selection including English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, and Portugese.
- FVC (Forced Vital Capacity)
- SVC (Slow Vital Capacity)
- MVV (Maximum voluntary ventilation)
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison
- Morris/Polgar, Knudson/ITS, ECCS/Quanjer
- CardioTouch3000 ECG Machine
- SPM-300 Spirometer
- Handle Dock
- Nose Clip
- 100 Mouthpieces
- 10-lead ECG Patient Cable
- Alligator Clips
- Medi-Graph Paper
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- Diagnostic Guide Book
- Quick Reference Guide