The Bionet Cardio7-S combines a 12-channel interpretive resting ECG with a spirometer. With pediatric diagnosis, audible QRS, and a memory capability of up to 120 patients, this machine is suitable for a wide variety of clinical needs.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Print out ECGs in multiple formats, including 12, 6 and 3 channel reports.
- Supports USB flash drive.
- 12-channel interpretive ECG with large 7” color TFT LCD touch screen.
- Prints on full size paper.
- Built in rechargeable battery.
- 5 minute long term recording.
- Memory Capability up to 120 Patients.
- Pediatric Diagnosis.
- Audible QRS.
- One-touch operation (monitoring, recording mode)
- Real-time preview monitor.
- 12-channel simultaneous display.
- Hi-resolution color TF LCD (800 x 480)
- Touch screen for easy operation
- Adaptable UI (Portrait and Landscape Mode)
- Rotary key access to all menus.
- Over 130 kinds of interpretation results.
- Disposable mouthpiece reduces cleaning.
- Store up to 120 patients.
- PC-compatible through LAN.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Automatic arrhythmia detection.
- HRV (heart rate variability) analysis.
- 5-minute long term recording.
- Pulmonary test with specialized theory.
- Breathing protocols include: FVC, SVC, MVV
- Multi-language selection including English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, and Portugese.
- FVC (Forced Vital Capacity)
- SVC (Slow Vital Capacity)
- MVV (Maximum voluntary ventilation)
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison
- Morris/Polgar, Knudson/ITS, ECCS/Quanjer
- Measuring Values:
- FVC: FVC, FEV 1.0, FEV 1/FVC, FEF 0.2 - 1.2L, FEF 25 - 75%, FEF 75 - 85%, PEF, FEF, 25%, FEF 50%, FEF 75%
- SVC: SVC, ERV, IRV, TV, EC
- MVV: MVV, FB, TV
- Cardio7 ECG Machine
- SPM-300 Spirometer
- Handle Dock
- Nose Clip
- 100 Mouthpieces
- 10-lead ECG Patient Cable
- Alligator Clips
- Medi-Graph Paper
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- Diagnostic Guide Book
- Quick Reference Guide