This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the following:
The AcT Diff 2 is a hematology analyzer system for performing diagnostic testing in small laboratories, hospitals, and physician office labs.
Features and Benefits
- Fully automated system that offers a CBC and a 3-part Coulter histogram differential for consistent accuracy.
- Closed vial sampling for safety and efficiency
- Quick service response time
- Six different reporting styles
- Data storage for 250 patient results
- Patient ID auto-numbering
- QC storage for 3 controls and 279 results
- Zero routine maintenance
- Touch screen user interface
- Runs approximately 100 CBCs a day.
- Comes with Tainer Reagent Kit (3 Small Reagents)
- Diluent - For counting and sizing blood cells
- Lytic - For quantitively determining hemoglobin and for counting and sizing leukocytes
- Shutdown - for removing protein build-ups on components of the analyzer that come into contact with blood samples.
- Ac-T 2 Diff Hemotology Analyzer
- Built-In Printer
- Tainer Reagent Kit
- 1 Paper Roll
- User Manual
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 19"
- Width: 18'
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Power Consumption: Less than 250W
- Database: RS232C with ASTM standards
- Base Properties
- Histogram: WBC, RBC, PLT
- Throughput: 50 samples/hour (min)
- Sample Volume: 18µL whole blood, 20µL predilute
- Data Storage: 250 patient results
- Whole Blood Linearity
- WBC: 0.0 – 99.9 x 103 cells/µL
- RBC: 0.0 – 7.00 x 106 cells/µL
- PLT: 0.0 – 999 x 103 cells/µL
- Detection Principles: Triplicate counting, extended platelet counting, cyanmethemoglobin
- Quality Control: Onboard QC reagents
- Sample ID: Patient ID with autonumbering or 14 digit manual patient ID
- Whole Blood Performance - Measuring Range
- WBC: 6.0 – 15.0 x 103 cells/µL
- RBC: 3.00 – 6.00 x 106 cells/µL
- HGB: 12.0 – 18.0 g/dL
- MCV: 80.0 – 100.0 fL
- PLT: 200 – 500 x 103 cells/µL