This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to Blood Pressure Units.
Due to state regulations, Medical Device Depot cannot sell this product to the following states: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
Baumanometer® Wall Unit 33 300 mmHg swivel-type (110° arc) clinical sphygmomanometer for wall mounting.
Features and Benefits
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Available with Latex components.
- Neutral White ABS plastic manometer with chrome plated steel bracket.
- Unique high contrast scale and red pointer increase visibility and reduce parallax error.
- 2 convenient cuff storage options available: large basket or small basket.
- Calibrated® V-Lok® inflation System with 8 feet of Extendex® Tubing.
- Accurate: The Calibrated®V-Lok® system clearly indicates whether or not the correct size cuff is being used. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surfaces of the cuff for correct application on either the right or left limb.
- Comfortable: Cuffs conform to the shape of the limb and have no hard, stiff edges.
- Durable: Baum cuffs are made of tightly woven, heat set Dacron™ polyester fabric. They are double stitched at critical points for long wear and treated with an effective anti-microbial agent.
- Non-Latex: Available for those who are hypersensitive to natural rubber latex.
- Mylar® Clad Calibrated Glass Cartridge Tube.
- Safe:Several layers of clear Mylar® film have been applied to strengthen the tube and maintain its structural integrity even if the glass is broken.
- Effective: Large bore tube (5 mm) prevents separation of mercury and is 25% larger than required by Federal specifications.
- Durable: Cartridge tube end faces are flame-glazed to prevent chipping; ceramic graduation marks are fused to the glass for permanence. The entire tube is carefully annealed to eliminate both longitudinal and ring strain.
- Dimensions: 14 3/4" x 2 1/4" x 3"
- Instrument Finish: Neutral White ABS Plastic.
- Basket Color: Neutral White (Standard)
- Cuff Color: Medium Blue (Standard)
- Inflation System: Calibrated® V-Lok
- Holder: Wall Basket (Nylon Coated Steel)