This product is no longer available. For a comparable product, click here for the Schiller 2.293000 BR-102 Plus 24-Hour ABPM.
SCHILLER's ABPM system provides doctors with quick and reliable results, optimizing patient therapy and treating cardiovascular diseases more efficiently. The latest software facilitates compliance with legal obligations with regard to integrity, availability, safety and data protection.
The BR-102 plus is clinically validated and meets all four internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society (BHS)
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
- Recommended by dabl® Educational Trust
Features and Benefits
- Light and compact design.
- Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings.
- Dynamic inflation to 30 mmHg above the previous systolic measurement reduces measurement time.
- Built-in pump, and thus almost silent
- SD card memory eliminates the risk of lost data and re-tests.
- Five cuff sizes, from the pediatric to the XL adult size,
guarantee optimal measurement accuracy and
- DARWIN ABPM is a user-friendly, Windows®-based program
that allows maximum fl exibility for configuration,
analysis, interpretation and ABPM reporting. Comprehensive
and professional reports can be generated in
- Performs with Auscultatory Measurement Method and Oscillometric Backup Measurements.
- BR-102 Plus Unit
- (1) Medium Size Blood Pressure Cuff
- (1) Tubing
- (1) Carrying Pouch
- (1) Patient Belt
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- (1) Carrying Case
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) USB Interface Cable
- (1) Darwin Software
- (1) User Manual
- Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1"
- Weight: 0.44 lbs
- Power: 2 rechargeable NiMH batteries (≥ 2700 mAh), type “AA”1
- Display: Color LED display with multi-language menu
- Interface: USB interface for data transfer
- Programming: Menu guidance; 2 buttons
- Validations: ANSI /AAMI SP10
- Measurement Duration: 24 hours or 48 hours
- BP Range: 25 - 300 mmHg
- HR Range: 40 - 300 bpm
- Deflation Speed: 2 - 9 mmHg/s or automatic
- Monitoring Protocols: 4 modifiable interval groups (each group has 8 measurements)
- Measurement Intervals: 5 - 120 min
- Event Key: Program to allow additional patient readings
- Data Storage: Flash memory stores and 30 s of voice recording
- Additionally Storage: microSD card
- PC Requirements: USB port
- Ambient Conditions:
- Operation: 10 ° to 40 °C
- Transport/storage: -10 ° to 50 °C
- Operation: 25 % to 95 % Non-Condensing
- Transport/Storage: 15 % to 95 % Non-Condensing
- Operation: 700 to 1060 hPa
- Transport/Storage: 500 to 1060 hPa