The Capnocheck II Handheld Capnograph/Oximeter is a full featured,
highly portable unit in your choice of configurations, delivering
capnography only or capnography combined with oximetry. Ideally suited
for use in and out of the hospital, its back-lit display assures easy
viewing of waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending data.
The battery-operated design with optional battery bypass offers the
flexibility to accommodate both stationary and transport applications.
Plus, an infrared link to an external printer provides quick,
Features and Benefits
- Measures ETC02, Inspired C02, Respiration Rate, Sp02 and Heart Rate.
- Provides waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending.
- Clear, easy to read LCD display.
- Visual and auditory alarms are adjustable.
- Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Infrared link to an external printer assures trouble-free download.
- Monitor patients ranging from pediatric to adult.
- Capnocheck II
- Oximetry Finger Sensor
- Protective Rubber Boot
- Operation Manual
- Patient Attachment Kit Includes:
- Capnocheck Filters (10)
- Capnocheck Sample Lines, 4 ft (10)
- Airway Adapter, straight without filter (10)
- Display: LCD, with EL back light
- Indicators: High and medium/low priority alarm, Alarms silenced, and AC power
- Displayed Trends: Graphical display for ETCO2, respiration rate, % SpO2, or pulse rate; user selectable scale
- Displayed Waveforms: CO2, waveform or oximetry plethysmogram, user selectable
- Display Range: 0 to 100 mmHg; 0-13.3 kPa; 0-10% CO2
- Accuracy: ±2 mmHg or 4% (whichever is greater) (for <50 breaths/min)
- Response Time: 2.46s to 90% with 8 ft. patient line
- Battery Life: Fully charged continuous life of approximately 6 hours. Maximum full-capacity charging is 2.5 hours.
- Dimensions: 5.0" H x 4.38" W x 2.9" D (12.2 cm H x 11.1 cm W x 7.37 cm D)
- Weight: 22 oz. (0.63 kg)