Combining style with functionality, the Amplivox 116 is
the ideal manual screening audiometer for primary care,
schools and industry. It offers a comprehensive air
conduction threshold facility at a very affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Improved use
- A reduced test time and improved patient concentration is made possible
by the threshold retention function.
- Test results can be displayed
and recorded at the end of the test and not between frequencies.
- Results can also be printed using the optional Sanibel Infra-Red printer (Printer cable is required for optional external printer)
- Ergonomic Design
- Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to
read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on
the integral display
- The Amplivox 116 is designed and manufactured
to conform with relevant audiometric and safety standards.
- Totally Portable
- Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 116 is totally portable and is
ideal for both desktop and mobile use.
- The 116 can also be supplied
with the optional battery power function in addition to mains power
- 116 Audiometer
- (1) Audiometric headset
- (1) Patient Response Switch
- (50) Audiogram Cards
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Power Adapter
- (4) C-Cell Batteries (For Optional Battery Power)
- User Manual
- Output/Input Data
- Outputs: Left AC, Right AC
- Frequency Range (Hz): 125, 250, 500, 750, 1K, 1K5, 2K,
3K, 4K, 6K, 8K
- Frequency Accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 100dBHL (max)
- Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
- Output level step size: 5dB
- Tone Present: Pure Tone, Pulsed, Warble
- Physical Data
- Graphic Display: 2 lines of 24 characters (backlit)
- Power (battery): 4 x ‘C’ cell batteries
- Power (mains): 100-240V ac 50-60 Hz
- Length: 9"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 2.5"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Safety: EN60601-1
- EMC: EN60601-1-2
- CE Mark: Complies to EU Medical
|Accessories for this product...