Purchase a Welch Allyn Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor 7100S w/CPWS (Cardioperfect) Software and receive a second ABPM 7100 Recorder for FREE!!! Offer ends on September 13th, 2019.
On-Site Training Included!
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, take accurate sleep readings, and help you tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs. It utilizes powerful software to help you to analyze blood pressure readings more effectively in order to diagnose potential patient complications. With all this, the ABPM 7100 can help you enhance blood pressure management for your patients and make monitoring efficient for your practice.
Features and Benefits
- Unlimited protocols allow you to program measurement periods and inflation frequencies to meet any study needs
- Uses Auto Feedback Logic during cuff inflation, which reduces over-inflation and provides excellent
patient comfort and acceptance
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- Includes the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Allyn Workstation software which provides versatile data storage and transfer of patient data to many leading EMRs. Measure systolic, diastolic, mean blood pressure, and heart rate over a period of 24 hours.
- ABPM 7100 Recorder
- Pouch and Shoulder Belt
- Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® WorkStation Software
- USB Interface Cable
- ABPM Adult Cuff
- ABPM Large Adult Cuff
- 4 AA Batteries
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 1"
- 0.48 lbs (Without Batteries)
- 0.5 lbs (With Batteries)
- Measurement pressure range:
- Systolic: 60 to 290 mmHg
- Diastolic: 30 to 195 mmHg
- Accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg in display range
- Static Pressure Range: 0 to 300 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 30 to 240 beats per minute
- Procedure: oscillometric
- Measurement Intervals: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 or 30 measurements per hour
- Measurement Logs: 4 adjustable interval groups
- Memory Capacity: 300 Measurements
- Battery Capacity: > 300 Measurements
- Operating Temperatures: +5°C to +40°C
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 93%
- Storage Environment: -25°C to +70°C and 15% to 93% humidity
- Power Supply: 2 Ni-MH batteries with 1,2 V each and min. 1500 mAh (AA, Mignon) or 2 Alkali 1,5 V batteries (AA, Mignon, LR6)