ADC, a world leader in core diagnostic products for more than 30 years, has partnered with SunTech Medical®, the premier developer of innovative blood pressure technology, to create the next generation in modular diagnostics: The ADC ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station.
Features and Benefits
- Clinical-grade Advantage™ BP technology from SunTech Medical
- Contemporary, compact design with an integrated handle and easy-to-read display
- Manual blood pressure mode for real-time verification
- Next-generation EMR ready with HL7 messaging for electronic data transfer
- Network enabled with built-in Ethernet or optional Wi-Fi
- Lithium-ion power for longer-lasting battery life and a lighter weight
- Built-in memory with up to 99 charting sessions
- New Pediatric Mode to ensure accurate measurements for younger patients
- Firmware upgradeable
- This Adview 2 model comes with blood pressure, heart rate, ChipOx Nellcor-compatible SpO2 and temperature feature.
- Optional thermal printer can be connected to your ADView 2 using one of the unit’s two USB ports. 1 paper roll is included with the optional printer.
- Optional barcode scanner available
- Adview 2 Monitor Unit
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) Adult Plus Cuff
- (1) Large Adult Plus Cuff
- (1) Mini USB to USB Cable
- (1) Adult SpO2 Finger Sensor
- (1) 8' Extension Cable
- (1) Oral/axillary probe and well (Blue)
- (20) Probe Covers
- (1) User Manual
Blood Pressure/Heart Rate
- Height: 8"
- Width: 6.75"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Pressure: Diastolic: 20-200 mmHg (adult), 20-160 mmHg (pediatric).
- Systolic: 40-260 mmHg (adult), 40-230 mmHg (pediatric)
- Heart Rate: 30-220 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
- Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-2:2013 standard for non-invasive accuracy (±5mmHg mean error with 8mmHg standard deviation).
- Saturation Normal (No Motion): 70-100%Arms ± 2%
- Saturation Motion: N/A
- Low Perfusion: N/A
- Pulse Heart Rate: 20-300 BPM: ±3 BPM
- Pulse Heart Rate w/ Motion: 20-300 BPM: ±3 BPM
Conditions For Use
- Temperature Accuracy
- Quick Mode (Oral): ± 0.3°C
- Std. Mode (Aux/Rectal): ± 0.1°C
- Direct Mode: ± 0.1°C
- Response Time
- 4 Sec (Quick Mode)
- 10-15 Sec. (Axillary/Rectal)
- 60 Sec. (Direct Mode)
- Operating: 10°C (50°F) to 40°C (104°F) 15 – 90% RH non-condensing - 700 kPa - 1060 kPa.
- Operating the monitor in an environment at maximum temperature can produce temperatures exceeding 41°C (41.6°C highest recorded) on a patient-applied part.
- -20°C (-4°F) to 55°C (149°F) 15 – 90% RH non-condensing - 500 kPa - 1060 kPa.
- Performance can be affected if used or stored outside the specified temperature, humidity, or altitude listed in the ranges above.
- Internal Power Supply
- Input: 100-240 VAC @ 1.5A max, 50-60 Hz.
- Output: +9VDC @ 5A IEC 320 type input connector.
- The accuracy of cuff -pressure transducers/indicators should be verified bi-annually.
- Independent hardware over-pressure circuit and redundant software overpressure algorithm to limit cuff pressure to less than 300 mmHg (+20/-10mmHg).
- Independent hardware timing circuit and redundant software timer algorithm to limit the duration of a blood pressure cycle to less than 180 seconds.
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005/(R)2012 and A1:2012, C1:2009/(R)2012 and A2:2010/(R)2012, EN 60601-1:2006/A1:2013, IEC 60601-1-2: 2007 EMC, IEC 80601-2-30: 2013, ISO 80601-2-61: 2011, ISO 15223-1:2012, ISO 10993-1, 2009, ISO 10993-5, 2009, EN ISO 10993-10, 2010, ISO 81060-2:2013, EN 50419: 2006, EN ISO 14971:2009, CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, EN ISO 81060-1: 2012, IEC 60601-1-6: 2013
Ingress of Liquid
- Equipment Classification: Class IIa per MDD, Class I (Electrical Shock), Continuous mode of operation, CE
- Ingress Protection: IPX1: This device is protected against harmful effects of dripping water per IEC 60529.
Adview 2 Demo
Measuring BP, Heart Rate, Temperature & Pulse Oximetry Demo
Taking Automatic & Manual BP Measurements Demo
Using Average Mode Demo
- 3-Year Warranty on the Unit
- 2-Year Warranty on the Blood Pressure Cuffs
- 1-Year Warranty on the Battery
Quick Start Guide