This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for AccuCold EQTemp VT44 Laboratory Chest Freezer
SUMMIT FCL44 is a chest freezer for medical and scientific facilities, with an energy efficient operating system and low temperature capability.
The FCL44 operates at -30º C, the ideal temperature for storing vaccines for chicken pox and FLU MIST. Using a proprietary ICI Vac-Pac system, the FCL44 consumes less energy than competing models of its type.
Features and Benefits
- -30º C Capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for select vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and frozen goods
- Manual Defrost Operation: No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
- ICI Vac-Pac System: Environmentally friendly cooling system with low energy use.
- Precision Digital Thermostat: Easy and accurate temperature management to keep freezer contents under the right conditions
- Counter-Balanced Hinges: This safety feature keeps the lid open when you lift it so there's no need to hold it yourself.
- Exterior Upgrades
- TT Thermometer - ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celcius in order notes
- High/Low Alarm - Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout
- HG Cord - Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
- Probe Hole - Factory Installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
- Humidity Sensor - Equipped min/max readout
- DL1 Temperature Logger - USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or MAC
- Height of Cabinet: 32.75"
- Width: 21.25"
- Depth: 23"
- Capacity: 3.5 cu. ft.
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- Amps: 1.5
- Voltage/Frequently: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Wheels: 4
- 1-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- 5-Year Warranty on Compressor