The AT-10 plus combines the basics of electrocardiography with the benefits of the IT world. It not only provides all functions of a high-quality 12-channel electrocardiograph but also meets the requirements of an integrated diagnosis workstation. Its brilliant communication concept makes the AT-10 plus an extremely flexible tool.
Features and Benefits
- Resting ECG station in clinics and practices.
- Ergometry measuring station meets highest demands.
- ECG terminal provides mobile ECG recording.
- Integrated recording station in a cardiological practice.
- Acts as a cardiopulmonary diagnosis station for industrial medicine.
- Compact laptop design.
- High-resolution color display (13 leads on screen).
- Integrated 12-channel ECG recorder for top quality ECGs.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Rechargeable battery for mobile use.
- Resting ECG measurement.
- XML data transfer for Resting ECG to a PC or Information System via Ethernet or internal modem.
- Bi-directional network communication provides remote access to SEMA-stored patient record.
- Smooth, quiet, zero start AC inverter drive.
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system.
- Low profile, cushioned deck (standard) for patient comfort and safety.
- 22" wide running belt instills user confidence.
- Patented MasterTrack belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts.
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Available in 110V or 220V
- AT-10 Plus System w/ Interpretation
- TMX-428 Treadmill
- 10-Lead Patient Cable
- (10) Snap Adapters
- (1) Pack of Paper
- (1) Power Cable
- User Manual