ADC's Prosphyg 785 series homecare sphygmomanometer is assembled using many of the same components found in their professional grade products. This unit features a D-ring self-adjusting cuff for one handed application.
Features and Benefits
- Black enamel 300mmHg manometer.
- Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting cuff for one-handed cuff application.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Complete with leatherette zippered carrying case and operating instructions.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Navy color.
- Child: 7.48 to 10.71 inches.
- Adult: 10.28 to 16.1 inches.
- Large Adult: 13.5 to 20.04 inches.
- 10-year calibration warranty.