ADC's mobile clock face is the ideal blood pressure monitoring solution for institutional use. High impact housing protects the movement. Six inch luminescent dial is easy-to-read, even in low light conditions. This model has a bracket that swivels 110° and is equipped with 8 feet of coiled tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions.
- Wall bracket that swivels through 110° rotation for easy viewing.
- Integral cuff storage.
- Clock Face Aneroid Unit
- 1 Blood Pressure Cuff (Available in Infant, Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh)
- Adflow bulb and valve
- 8 feet of coiled tubing
- Wall Bracket
- User Manual
- Three-year warranty.
- Lifetime calibration warranty.