This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to mobile aneroid sphygmomanometers.
Due to state regulations, Medical Device Depot cannot sell this product to the following states: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
ADC Diagnostix brand mercury blood pressure instruments combine legendary accuracy with unprecedented reliability that virtually eliminates the risk of mercury leakage. ADC's proprietary safety first system incorporates a 5.00mm unbreakable plastic cartridge, reservoir lock, and the EZ-Tube system.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged die cast aluminum and ABS housing with textured black baked enamel finish.
- Scale angled back 15° for enhanced visibility.
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features 5mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow.
- White oversized numerals on contrasting black scale combined with high visibility red graduations for easy reading.
- EZ-Tube system allows safe, simplified maintenance of the cartridge tube or top cap filters.
- Filter system keeps mercury clean for reliable performance.
- Locking reservoir secures mercury during storage, transport, or maintenance.
- Adcuff black nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing.
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use.
- Latex inflation bulb fitted with filter screen end valve reduces dust build-up.
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve.
- Height adjustable stand from 45" to 54".
- 18" diameter Spider-Leg (5 leg) weighted base for secure stability.
- Complete with 8 foot length (when extended) of coiled latex tubing.
- 972 Mercury Sphygmomanometer
- (1) Blood Pressure Cuff (Available in different sizes)
- (1) 8 foot Length
- (1) Mobile Stand
- User Manual
Cuff Size Chart
- Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube.
- Lifetime calibration warranty.
- Three-year inflation system warranty.