The A&D Medical Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System (ABPM)
allows health care professionals to automatically monitor a patient’s
blood pressure throughout the day. ABPM therapy can help differentiate
hypertension from white coat hypertension and the data generated can be
used to adjust patient medication levels. This compact monitor has
sophisticated tracking capabilities to measure blood pressure and pulse
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use (sets up in minutes).
- Professional accuracy.
- Downloadable Data (software required).
- Multiple cuff sizes accommodates most patients.
- Quiet operation.
- Utilizes oscillometric technology.
- Options & accessories.
- Clinically validated according to the British Hypertension Society protocol.
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric.
- Pressurization: Internal micro pump.
- Display Range: 0-320mmHg.
- Pulse Rate ±5%
- Pressure ±3mmHg or ±2% measurement, whichever is greater.
- Measurement Range:
- Diastolic 40-160mmHg (min. division: 1mmHg)
- Systolic 60-280mmHg (min. division: 1mmHg)
- Pulse 30-200bpm (min. division: 1bpm)
- Memory Capacity: 300 measurements maximum.
- Dimensions 2.8(w) x 1.1(h) x 3.9(d) inches 72(w) x 27(h) x 100(d) mm.
- Weight 0.5 lbs (215g.)
- Data Output RS-232C (direct)
- A&D Medical Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System
- Adult cuff, left arm. (Additional sizes can be purchased)
- Doctor Pro™ software
- USB Cable
- Carrying case
Options and Accessories
The A&D Medical ABPM is available in two configurations. The TM-2430-DP is recommended for health care professionals with a personal computer. This model is equipped with Doctor Pro™ software which enables a professional to download, track and graph blood pressure and heart rate data in summary reports. The software can also perform Histogram and Correlation analyses. (Histogram analyses include systolic, diastolic and pulse rate. Correlation analyses include systolic vs. diastolic and systolic vs. pulse rate). Health care professionals who do not use a personal computer can order the basic configuration (TM-2430) plus the optional printer (TM-2480) and get a printed record of blood pressure and heart rates.
The TM-2430-DP connects via standard USB connection.Warranty Information