Note: This item cannot be shipped to a dental facility.
On-Site Training Included!
The 5075HSG is a 160 liter fully featured stand-alone mobile pre & post vacuum autoclave. Many years of expertise with industrial sterilization technology have been packaged into the 5075HSG autoclave making it an ideal hospital grade autoclave. The 5075HSG is commonly used for fast cycles in small hospitals, medical centers and other mid-size healthcare facilities which need substantial loading capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Manual Locking Door
- Powerful Built-in Steam Generator
- 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electropolish finish
- Two RTD load probes for liquid cycles
- High volume water-ring vacuum pump for fast and efficient air removal
- Stand-by heating mode keeps the autoclave warm and ready for use
- Double locking safety device prevents door from opening at high pressure and high temperature
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle if door is not properly locked
- Built-in alpha-numeric printer
- Mounted on wheels for easy mobility and sterilization on demand
- Innovative Control System - Dynamic Multi-Color LCD Panel visible from a distance
- Wheel rotates to indicate an active cycle
- Time remaining during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying stages is updated in real-time
- Multilingual interface (26 languages)
- Dependent on Utilities
- The HSG can be operated as a stationary sterilizer connected to building utilities for distilled water, tap water, drain and electricity.
- Independent of Utilities
- The HSG-WS comes with a standard “Plug and Play” option to operate only with an electric power connection. In this mode there is no need to connect the autoclave to the building utilities for distilled water, tap water and drain. With this option it is also possible to connect to utilities.
- Overall Dimensions: 33.6" x 65.4" x 44.8"
- Chamber Dimensions: 19.5" x 29.5" / 500mm x 750mm
- Chamber Volume: 160L
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Shelf Dimensions W x H x L (inches):
- Small: 11.9" x 0.8" x 27.6" / 310 x 21 x 698mm
- Large: 18.6" x 0.8" x 27.6" / 471 x 21 x 698mm
- Electrical Requirements (Control System, Vacuum Pump): 1-Phase, 120V, 20 AMP
- Electrical Requirements (20kW Generator):
- 3-Phase, 208/230/400/440 Volts, 56 AMP (Draw)
- 3-Phase, 480V, 25 AMP (Draw)
- Plant Steam Supply: N/A
- Cold Water Supply *Contact Tuttnauer for Recommended Water Quality: 3/4" NPT
- Heat Load to Room (Btu/Hr): 4750
- Weight: 935 lbs