The 330, EEG Simulator is designed to test EEG instruments including
recorders and Sleep Study Monitors. the compact, microcontroller based
instrument has five separate floating outputs and simulates Alpha-Beta
Rhythm ABR, Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms with selectable
frequencies and amplitudes.
The easy to use 330 is menu operated
via 8 tactile feel keys and a large LCD display. High accuracy is
provided by its advanced microprocessor with a crystal oscillator and
precision voltage reference.
Features and Benefits
- Tests ABR, Sine, Square, and Triangle Waveforms
- Large LCD display
- Clean microvolt signals
- Selectable amplitudes
- Selectable frequencies
- Compact rugged case
- 330 EEG Simulator
- 9V Battery
- AC Adapter
- Hard Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Power Requirements:
- 9V Alkaline Battery
- Optional AC Adapter
- Operating Range: 59 to 95 Degrees F (15 to 35 Degrees C)
- Storage Range: 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 to 55 Degrees C)
- EEG Output Connections:
- Five separate floating outputs are provided through patented EEG spring loaded connections marked E1+, E2+, E3+, E4+, E5+ and E1-, E2-, E3-, E4-, and E5-.
- The two reference outputs are marked Ref.
- ABR Waveform:
- Frequency: 1 kHz
- Amplitute: 0.64 microVolt
- Sine, Square, and Triangle:
- Frequencies: 0.1, 0.5, 2, 50, and 60 Hz.
- Amplitude: 10, 30, 50, 100, 500 microVolt, 1, 2, and 2.5 milliVolt
- Display: 2 line 16 character LCD Display