This product has been Discontinued.|
On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
The Connex VSM is an advanced, touch screen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors with minimal knobs or buttons for ease of cleaning—perfect for general care floors within the hospital and also for surgery centers and other ambulatory care offices.
6800 is a standard unit 4 USB ports for accessories, Nurse Call, Radio Ready. NIBP and SpO2 standard. Spot-Check, Triage, Intervals Monitoring and Continuous Monitoring Profile included. All models include internal 802.11a/b/g wireless radio and Covidien Capnography.
Features and Benefits
- SureBP® technology measures BP as cuff is inflating
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal
- Pulse rate and MAP included
- SureTemp Plus thermometry
- Masimo or Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
- Integrated thermal printer
- Connects to select Health O Meter® digital scales. Click here for the Health O Meter Scales
- Optional 3-Lead or 5-Lead ECG Module available (Recommended with models with built-in printer)
- Closely monitor patients who may be at risk in low-acuity care areas
- Detect and alarm for asystole, ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation at the bedside
- Leverage one monitoring device for all core low-acuity use cases and clinical needs—from spot-check vitals to interval monitoring to low-acuity procedural monitoring
- Help avoid the cost, complexity and training associated with monitors designed for higher-acuity settings
- Help reduce transcription errors and provide immediate access to patient information with numeric connectivity to the EMR
- Help improve staff workflow efficiencies with an easy-to-use monitor designed by clinicians
- Easily connect to local nurse call systems
- Get immediate access to accurate patient vitals
- Wireless capability allows data to be sent to the EMR anytime, anywhere
- Profiles controls alarms and configures to specific workflows
- Advanced patient ID verifies patient name
- Connects to all leading EHR systems to reduce documentation errors
- Interval programs for automatic readings
- Use across procedure, triage and general exam environments for both spot check and continuous monitoring
- Save vitals information with the patient name for future reference
- Only one step away from the home screen for any function or parameter
- Fast recharging Lithium-Ion battery
Advanced Patient ID*
- Two-way wireless communication associates patient ID numbers to names for positive identification at the bedside.
- Customizable ID fields, including simultaneous display of multiple forms of ID.
Comprehensive Patient Documentation*
- Patient modifiers and qualifiers (e.g., body position, pain, and respiration) can be documented on the device.
- Eliminates the need for a bedside computer, or to locate a PC and transcribe data later.
Patient Data Protection
- Patient-identifiable data protected with customizable options:
- Screen blackouts
- Automated, configurable deletion of patient information.
- Rules to check record completeness before saving.
Integrated, Best-in-Class Wireless Technology
- Allows the monitor to act as a true mobile device.
- Works with your current wireless network to make integration simple and seamless.
- Delivers up-to-date patient demographics, ensuring proper ID at the point of care.
*With Connex Software
||CVSM 6800 -- Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, MAP, Nellcor SpO2, SureTemp Plus, Covidien Capnography
||CVSM 6800 -- Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, MAP, Nellcor SpO2, SureTemp Plus, Covidien Capnography, Printer
||CVSM 6800 -- Blood Pressure, Masimo SpO2, Pulse Rate, MAP, SureTemp Plus, Covidien Caponography
|Check the items you wish to purchase, then click