How do I return an item?
30 Day Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer a
30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not
satisfied with the product, we accept returns under the following
- Product is unused, clean and not damaged (unless damaged during delivery) Must have original packaging and materials.
- Unless the product shipped was different then the one ordered, or
you received a damaged order, you will be responsible for paying all
shipping costs and a restocking fee.
If you decide that you need to return or exchange a product, you must
call to have a Return Authorization Number assigned to the case. The
customer will be responsible for a 15-25% restocking fee, depending on the product, plus all shipping
call customer service at 877-646-3300 to get an RA#. For approved
returns, refunds are credited after receipt of the product.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
- All returns require a Return
Authorization number whether the return reason is for warranty or
non-warranty repair, damage or any other type.
Returns without an RA number will be refused.
must call the Medical Device Depot Customer Service Department at 877-646-3300 to obtain an RA number.
- Original customer Purchase Order number and date
- Date product was received by customer
- Number of parts to be returned
- Product description, model and serial number
- Reason for return
- Action requested
- Contact name and telephone and FAX numbers
unit in a suitable container for shipment, preferably the original
packaging if available. Improper packaging may void warranty claim.
- Mark label with Medical Device Depot's Return Authorization Number.
- Enclose all pertinent documents.
Medical Device Depot, Inc.
- Freight charges on all products returned to Medical Device Depot shall be paid by the customer. Collect shipments will be refused.
Attn: Returns/RA# _______________
3230 Bethany Lane, Suite 8
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please note - custom-made items may not be returned. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.