Data Management Software for Oximetry Screening
nVISION® Data Management Software for Oximetry Screening is a powerful, yet easy-to-use oximetry data analysis tool designed to increase productivity and decrease administrative costs.
- Powerful – Comprehensive data analysis
- User-Friendly – Intuitive Windows®-based application with online help
- Flexible Reporting – Choose from several pre-set report categories
- Improved Productivity – Simple and fast editing
Convenient – Customized views and instant data access
Note: A 1000MC Memory Serial Cable
is necessary to use this product with PalmSAT 2500 Series, 8500 Series and 9840 Series Pulse Oximeters.
1. RecordThe first step to oximetry screening is to set-up your pulse oximetry recording device and the patient. Any NONIN® Pulse Oximeter listed below can be used with nVISION:
*nVISION includes a programming interface for WristOx setup.
- Avant® 9700 Pulse Oximeter with Waveform
- Avant 9600 Pulse Oximeter
- Avant 2120 Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitor & Pulse Oximeter
- Avant 4000 Wearable Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- WristOx® 3100 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter*
- PalmSAT® 2500 Series Pulse Oximeter
- 8500 Pulse Oximeter with Memory
- 7500 Series Pulse Oximeter
- 9840 Series Pulse Oximeter & CO2 Detector
Upon completion of the recording, you are now ready to transfer the data to your computer.
2. TransfernVISION allows a seamless transfer of data from the pulse oximeter to your computer. When you are ready to transfer, simply connect the transfer cable to the serial port. The easy-to-follow Windows screens walk you through the transfer process.
Select the recordings you want to analyze and start the data capture. The files will be transferred for review and analysis. Disconnect the device and you are ready to proceed.
Analyzing patient information has never been this easy. nVISION allows you to take oximetry analysis as far as you need to go. The intuitive toolbar and icons are user-friendly and provide maximum efficiency for the clinician.
Review the data through multiple “what if” scenarios, and/or change the display and analysis parameters to gain a full understanding of your patient’s condition. With nVISION’s comprehensive tools, you can easily assess your patient.
Powerful Editing Capabilities
Detailed Data Assessment – Automatically calculates and displays statistical summary results for selected areas of interest. This function is useful for event verification and quality control.
Adjustable Analysis Parameters – Quickly explore "what if" scenarios to fully evaluate the patient’s condition with instant re-analysis and feedback. This feature provides the flexibility to perform casespecific data analysis and is especially useful when additional sensitivity is desired during data review.
Separate Analysis – Independently adjust the criteria for pulse and desaturation events.
Universal Units of Measure – Recognizable standards expands this tool for worldwide clinical use.
User-Defined Field – Add case-specific information for documentation.
Default Settings – Convenient reset function for analysis parameters.
The reports are easy to customize and user-selectable scaling makes it convenient to zoom in on specific data segments. In addition, graphs are printed with guide lines for visual clarity and easy interpretation. A red-colored guide line provides a distinct marker for evaluating the desaturation threshold. Whether you customize each report or print from the default settings, you will appreciate the concise appearance of the reports – in black-and-white or color.
Featured Standard Reports
Choose from four reports to get the data you need – fast!
Oximetry Report – Provides a concise one-page summary for fast interpretation of numeric data. The report also includes a graphical representation of the full study with clearly visible event detection and an SpO2 histogram.
Strip Chart Report – Allows a quick review of the data and allows you to modify the analysis parameters and perform edit functions. The data is color-coded for simple interpretation.
Full Study Report – Gives you the ability to print a complete graphical representation of the entire recording. This provides you with complete and detailed documentation for the study.
Summary Report – Similar to the Oximetry Report, with space provided for study annotations.
Customize Your Views
Exclude Data – Mark the artifact or suspect data and focus on specific events critical for analysis.
Adjustable Display Parameters – Easily adjust the X and Y scaling to customize your analysis. This feature allows you to see the entire study at once or view the expanded data minute-by-minute.
Upon completion of printing the reports, you can conveniently store all the data in the patient data folder or export to an ASCII file for further analysis. nVISION’s simple search function allows quick retrieval of any archived patient record.
There’s no worry about searching endless file names, simply enter a few characters of the patient name and nVISION does the rest.
A Cost-Effective SolutionNONIN’s innovation in pulse oximetry has led to the development of an easy oximetry screening solution – nVISION. Designed to provide effortless viewing, professional analysis, report generation and reliable data storage – the powerful nVISION software package is a cost-effective solution for basic oximetry screening applications.
The simple functionality of nVISION makes it useful for nearly any screening situation where an accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate is needed.
- Critical Care Departments
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Sleep Lab
- Physician Offices
- Home Care
- Respiratory Care Departments
Software HighlightsBased on the Windows platform, this intuitive tool offers customized settings/parameters and quick access for efficient and immediate data interpretation.
"What If" Scenarios
- Automatically calculates the results for comprehensive analysis
- Easy graphical correlation between saturation and pulse events
- User-selectable analysis parameters: SpO2, Pulse, Respiratory (9840 only)
- Immediate re-analysis and feedback
- Flexibility to perform case-specific data analysis
- Useful for data requiring additional sensitivity
- Events are marked and color-coded for easy reference
- Assess specific segments through statistical summary function
- Case-specific information can be added for documentation
- Convenient pre-set report categories
- Adjustable time scaling
- Print entire recording and/or specified segments for documentation
- Simple search function provides quick retrieval of patient records
- Store multiple patient records
- IBM compatible
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0, XP
- One serial communications port
- 16MB memory
- 10MB free space on hard drive