Featuring fast, simple, and accurate results, the MiniSpir provides the most convenient way to access a mini-laboratory in one small device.Features and Benefits
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC.
- No batteries and no other connection required.
- Ideal and easy solution for custom made applications.
- FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST BD.
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
- Available with disposable
or reusable digital turbine flowmeters.
A demo version of the WinspiroPro is available to download through
Medical Device Depot. With its extreme simplicity of use plus
innovative user interface, winspiroPRO represents a new frontier for PC
spirometry and oximetry.
Users can test the software through Medical Device Depot before purchasing a spirometer.
WinspiroPro can be registered after purchasing a device, unlocking
permanent program access, upgrade news, and technical assistance.
Download the WinspiroPro Demo here
- MiniSpir base unit.
- USB cable.
- Carrying case.
- WinspiroPRO software CD.
52 x 128 x 26 mm
- Power Supply: USB Port
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Flow Sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow Range:
± 16 L/s
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- SpO2 Range: 0-99%
- SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2% between 70-99% SpO2
- Pulse Rate Range: 30-254 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or 2%
Warranty InformationSample Output
- Microsoft Windows: Vista, 2000, Me, XP
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Hard disk space required: 500MB
- USB socket available
Complete Test Results
Online Oximetry Equipment